Nowadays, you will find that the trend of websites and services for media streaming is rather high. In recent years we have all seen media streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. made headlines in most major news portals.
Let us admit that those days are over when we have to depend on CDs and DVDs for watching movies, nowadays people prefer to stream video content instead of downloading it. Of all the movie streaming services, Netflix is the most popular and is used by many users every day, even as you go through this post, someone somewhere is streaming a movie on Netflix.
If you have ever used Netflix, you may notice that the cost of Netflix Premium accounts is quite high. this is often the only reason why users look for methods to use free Netflix Premium accounts. So if you are also looking for something similar, you are reading the proper article.
1. Use the IRCTC iMudra app
Well, you may all wonder why you are using the IRCTC app to get a free Netflix account? Well, the trick doesn’t hide in the app, but is hidden under the virtual card that it offers. The ultimate goal is to get a virtual card that can be used to verify a free premium account of 1 month from Netflix.
See the steps below;
- Download and install the IRCTC iMudra app on your Android smartphone from Playstore.
- Open the app and accept the terms and conditions. You must register an account.
- For registration you must provide document details such as driver’s license, etc.
- When you are done with the registration, you will receive an option for ‘Virtual card retrieval’.
- Click on the ‘Get virtual card’ option.
- That’s all, you’re done! Use the virtual card now to get a free Netflix 1 month trial subscription.
2. Official trial version of Netflix
Well, for those who don’t know, Netflix offers a free 30-day trial that gives users free access to all premium videos. However, the trial period is limited to only 30 days and you need a working credit / debit card to verify the account.
So if you have a working debit card or credit card, you benefit from the free 1-month trial period. Go to this link to create a free Netflix trial account and create an account. After you have created an account, you will be asked to enter the payment details.
Do not worry! Netflix does not charge costs until the trial period has ended. The trick here is to cancel the membership when the trial period is almost over. Similarly, you use the payment information of your friends or family members to create free Netflix Premium accounts.
3. Use digital banking application (DBS)
Well, this can be another best method that is widely used for creating free Netflix accounts. For those who don’t know, Digibank by DBS can be a digital banking application available for Android. Follow some of the simple steps below to use the Digital Banking application.
- Download and install the DBS app on your Android smartphone.
- After downloading, follow the instructions on the app to create an account.
- You will be asked to verify your mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Verify it to create an account.
- Then click on the “Get an e-Wallet now” option.
- You will now be asked to enter Govt. ID proof. here you can use details about PAN and Voter ID.
- When you are done, click on the ‘Online payment card’ option.
- That’s all, you’re done! Now simply use the online debit card on the official Netflix website to claim your free 1-month trial period.
4. Netflix cookies
You can also access Netflix Premium accounts for free using Netflix cookies. The method requires the use of an internet browser such as Chrome or Opera mini. These cookies run through extensions and you do not have to enter any debit or credit card details.
What’s more interesting is that you don’t even have to manually request a free trial account using the DBS method above. Netflix cookies only work on desktop web browsers. When you use the cookies, you are immediately logged in to the Netflix premium account.
5. Netflix Premium using Airtel
If you live in India and in Nigeria, you might be aware of Bharti Airtel. Airtel is one of the most important telecom companies in India and Nigeria that is used by numerous users. The telecom operator offers its users 1 to 3 months free Netflix Premium trial version.
So if you use Airtel SIM,
- Download the My Airtel app from the Google Play Store .
- Register via the Airtel sim and go to the paying banks.
- Click on the ‘Online card’ option and enter your M-Pin.
- You can use that online card on the official Netflix website to claim your free trial period.
- Alternatively you can subscribe to a premium Airtel package to enjoy Netflix Premium without hassle.
So, these are the five best working methods to get free Netflix Premium account. I hope this article is helpful! If you have any issues related to this, let us know in the comment box below.