Tencent Black Shark gaming phone 3S officially released this afternoon, equipped with Snapdragon 865 processor, equipped with 120Hz Samsung AMOLED screen and JOYUI 12 game operating system, 12GB + 128GB priced at 3,999 yuan ($573), 12GB + 256GB, the sale price is 4299 yuan ($616).
Black Shark 3S Specifications
Tencent’s Black Shark gaming phone 3S is equipped with a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen, a 120Hz screen refresh rate, supports multi-scene frame insertion technology, and a touch sampling rate of 270Hz.
Tencent Black Shark gaming phone 3S is equipped with a customized dual battery system with a battery capacity of 4720mAh and supports 65W charging. Officials claim that it can charge 50% in 12 minutes and 100% in 38 minutes. In addition, the back also supports magnetic charging.
In terms of configuration, Tencent’s Black Shark gaming phone 3S is equipped with a Snapdragon 865 processor, and the entire system is equipped with UFS 3.1 flash memory and 12GB LPDDR5 memory, and supports disk accelerators.
In terms of heat dissipation, Tencent Black Shark 3S uses a mid-mounted motherboard design with no heat source in the game’s horizontal grip area. It also pioneered a sandwich liquid cooling system. The processor, 5G chips, and charging circuit partition layout, and key heat sources do not affect each other.
Other features include 64MP (wide) + 13MP (ultra-wide) + 5MP (depth) triple camera setup, 20MP selfie camera.
In terms of system, Tencent Black Shark gaming phone 3S is equipped with JOYUI 12, based on MIUI 12, with super wallpaper, custom Vientiane screen and “privacy protection” function.
JOYUI 12 also adds somatosensory control, with 6 built-in somatosensory actions and two sensitivity adjustments. In addition, JOYUI 12 also has the following game features:
- Game barrage: Support notification barrage display such as SMS, WeChat, QQ, etc.
- Game macro: One-click combo, reducing repetitive mechanical actions
- Hunting mode: effectively enhance the contrast between vegetation and ground, leaving Voldemort nowhere to hide
- Variety of small windows: open more applications, support multi-game play
- 3D sound and light vibration: intelligently identify the highlight scene of the game to create a more immersive game experience
- Black Shark Moment 3.0: Supports video functions such as filters and editing, in the vlog era of games.