Google’s platform provides a virtual environment very close to what we’re used to with face-to-face classes. See below, how to download Google Classroom that is available for PC, iOS, and Android. In Google Classroom, the teacher creates his classes and provides lesson materials, as well as applying tests and assignments. For students the language is simple and intuitive, without much complexity.
How to download Google Classroom
Teachers and students must have installed Google Classroom to begin their activities. It is available on Android and iOS phones. To date, the app does not support Windows smartphones.
Chromebook or Chrome OS
On your computer, if it’s a Device with Chrome OS (Google Operating System), such as your Chromebook, you don’t need to install the app that already comes native within the system.
For Windows, no physical installation is required on your computer. Just sign in to the Classroom page, log in with your gmail account, and use it.
- Go to the Classroom page;
- Sign in with your Google account (gmail);
- If you have two-step confirmation, check “yes” on your phone after receiving the message;
- Now, everything is synchronized, whether to join classes or create your first class.
How to install Google classroom app on Android
Attention, your device must have Android 5.0 Lollipop or later to use the latest version of the Google Classroom app. If you don’t know the version of your Android, you can check by → Phone Information → all specifications.
When your phone is compatible with android, simply install Google Classroom from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store;
- Type “Google Classroom” in the top search bar;
- On the app page, click “Install”;
- Wait for the installation to finish;
- Open Google Classroom on Android;
- Sign in with your Google account or a specific account for this;
- Start using it.
How to install Google classroom on iOS
iPhone and iPad use the iOS system. The version specification is that it is iOS 11 or higher to use the most current version of Google Classroom.
- Open the App Store;
- Enter “Google Classroom” in the search bar;
- Click “Install”;
- Wait for installation;
- Open Google Classroom;
- Sign in with your Google account and start using.
With this information, you will already know how to download Google Classroom on the platform you are using. Good lessons.