Many Glo subscribers have layed complains about the data connection not being stable i.e fluctuating (turning on and off) and very slow browsing speed.
The reason why your Glo network is slow and unstable is due to the APN settings. So with this tip you can fix not only Glo data connection turning on and off but it will also help increase the speed of your Glo network while browsing.
How to Stabilize Glo Data network (Data Connection on and off issue)
- Go to Settings
- Select Network and Internet
- Click SIM cards
- Click Mobile network
- Select Access Point Names
- Click on the ➕ button to create new access point
- Now enter the following parameters
- Now save the new APN you created and select it
- Restart your phone
Note: Don’t worry about using MTN’s APN for Glo, using MTN’s APN makes Glo data connection very fast and stable.