This afternoon, at the Honor summer new product launch, Honor also released the Honor X10 Max giant screen mobile phone.
The Honor X10 Max uses a 7.09-inch large screen, has an 8.3mm thick body and an ergonomic arc of 35° tiger mouth angle, and supports side fingerprint unlocking. Continuing the design of the Macrocosm, it has three colors of racing blue, light speed silver and speed black.
According to reports, the Honor X10 Max customized RGBW eye protection sun screen, compared with the traditional RGB screen brightness increased by 70%, with DRE/SC-LTM image enhancement algorithm, support DCI-P3 cinema-level wide color gamut and HDR10 color display, equipped Video super-resolution algorithm, can improve the clarity.
The Honor X10 Max not only supports the Rhine Low Blue Light eye protection certification, but also works with international authoritative ophthalmology organizations to launch the first anti-fatigue eye protection mode.
The Honor X10 Max has symmetrical dual speakers. Thanks to the intimate layout, it cannot block the stereo even when held horizontally. The efficient collaboration of dual 1217 ultra-linear speakers and dual SmartPA, without worrying about broken sound at super loud volume, also supports HUAWEI Histen6.1 immersive sound effects.
Honor X10 Max is equipped with 5G dual-mode 6-band, equipped with four-antenna SRS antenna, built-in 5000mAh battery, and supports 22.5W super fast charge. It also supports HiCar smart car, smart card selection NFC and other efficient collaboration functions.
In terms of core configuration, the phone is equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G processor with 7nm process technology, 48MP main camera + 2MP macro dual camera module, and 8MP selfie camera.
Honor X10 Max 5G Complete Specifications and Features
Announced On: June, 2020
Features: 7.09″ LTPS IPS LCD display, MediaTek MT6873 Dimensity 800 5G chipset, 5000 mAh battery, 128GB storage, 8 GB RAM
- Form Factor: Candybar, Touchscreen
- Dimensions: 174.5 x 84.9 x 8.3 mm (6.87 x 3.34 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 227 g (8.01 oz)
- Colors: Black, Blue, Silver
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Models: KKG-AN00
- Type: LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~356 ppi density)
- Size: 7.09 inches, 125.5 cm2 (~84.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G Network: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G Network: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 18, 19, 26, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Internal Storage: 128GB, 256GB
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB RAM
Card Slot: NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Main Camera Primary: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Secondary: 8 MP, f/2.4, 17mm, 120˚, (ultrawide
- Third: 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: [email protected], [email protected], gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP
- Features: HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Operating System (OS): Android OS, v10.0
- UI: Magic UI 3.1, no Google Play Services
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6873 Dimensity 800 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57MP4
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Side / Additional Keys: Volume keys, Power/Lock key
- Audio Jack: 3.5 mm
- Battery Type: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 22.5W, Reverse charging
- Features LED flash, panorama, HDR
Honor X10 5G Price and Availability
In terms of selling price, the Honor X10 Max 6GB + 64GB version will cost 1899 yuan (Roughly $269 and 104,260 Nigerian Naira), the 6GB + 128GB version will cost 2099 yuan (Roughly $297 and 115,241 Nigerian Naira), and the 8GB + 128GB version will cost 2499 yuan (Roughly $354 and 137,203 Nigerian Naira), which will be officially launched on July 3.