|MTN 1gb for N100 USSD activation code (1month) validity: New and HOT|
Recently, Airtel introduced an offer to get 6GB for N1500 and almost all the subscribers of Airtel were eligible for this offer and now MTN has offered a cheaper data offer but you know that MTN offers are mostly not for all subscribers in the network but for some special selected SIM. I’ll be sharing with you how to subscribe to the MTN 1GB for N100 and how to know if you’re eligible for the offer.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO MTN 1GB FOR 100
- Recharge you MTN sim with N100
- Open your dialer and dial *131*100# to subscribe
HOW TO KNOW YOUR ELIGIBILITY STATUS
Note: It’s is recommended that you don’t have airtime on you SIM first before you confirm your eligibility status.
- Dial *131*100#
- A dialogue will pop-up that you should choose either auto-renewal or one off purchase as shown in the image below.
- Select one of the options
- Then a message will be sent to your phone if you are eligible and you don’t have airtime on your phone, you should see a message like this “subscription failed due to insufficient balance! Congrats, you are eligible!” then you can go on to recharge your MTN line with N100 and dial the USSD code *131*100# then you will be given 1024mb (1gb) and the N100 will be deducted.
- if you re not eligible you should see a mesage like this “Yello! You are not eligible for this offer. Please dial *131*1# to buy other data bundles. Thank you.”
|Not eligible for 1GB for N100|
- To check your data balance, dial *131*4#
The data will be valid for 30 days. It has not been confirmed yet if the data can be accumulated!
Please come back for updates on this post
Please make sure to leave a comment if you’re eligible and don’t forget to subscribe to our email list for more interesting updates.