If you’re buying an android smartphone for your kids, you would possibly in all probability search for the most effective parental control for smartphones. If your kid is surfing the web, there would be additional possibilities to induce hooked in to pornography and social networking sites. we don’t have any drawback if they use social networking sites, however if they browse pornographic content, parents ought to be alert for an equivalent and do one thing to stop them from browsing porn websites as a decent parents.
So there is this app that virtually every smartphone user should know about, it’s ES File Explorer. With this app, you can block your smartphone from browsing pornographic websites.
Now I will be sharing and listing down the procedures to follow to block pornographic websites on your smartphone.
1. First of all, you should download ES File Explorer from Google Play Store. Conversely, install the application and kick start the web filtering process!
2. Open ES File Explorer and click on the “/” button. Conversely, you should select “System” and then “etc”.
3. Now, tap the “hosts” file, click on 3 vertical dots on bottom of screen, choose Open as –> Text –> ES Note Editor –> Edit
4. In the ES Note Editor, you must redirect the DNS. To accomplish this, you must type a new line: “127.0.0.1 www.
5. To activate the changed settings, you must reboot your Android device. This will restart you phone with the altered settings and make sure no one can access inappropriate websites in your phone.
Thanks for reading and please don’t forget to leave a comment.