You can easily download videos from Pinterest using sites that specialize in capturing videos from the social network. With a few clicks, the user can save, on the computer or the mobile phone, videos of pins.
See how to download videos from Pinterest.
How to download videos from Pinterest
There are several websites capable of downloading videos from Pinterest, as well as some apps available for iPhone and Android. Usually, the site method is the simplest, just copy the video link on the social network, access the download site, paste and download.
Also, using download sites ends up being safer than installing certain applications, especially on Android, which may have more permissions than necessary and collect sensitive user data, without them realizing it.
For those who need to download pin videos, from storage tips to quick recipes hosted on Pinterest, it is safer to use dedicated websites for this.
There are several pages capable of collecting and downloading videos from Pinterest, such as:
- Catch Tube ;
- PHP Experts ;
- Pinterest Video Downloader ;
- Keep Save It (supports other sites like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok).
In this example, we will use the Keep Save It download tool on the desktop, but you can choose the one you want. Some work better on a PC or mobile phone.
- Copy the link of the Pinterest video you want to download;
- Visit keepsaveit.com ;
- Paste the link in the search bar and click “Download”;
- On the next page, click on “Download” and then on the download button;
- The Pinterest video will be downloaded to your computer or mobile phone.
And that’s all.
Most video download sites, although with one or another different step, follow this same download pattern. So, choose what you like best.
- How to Download YouTube Videos Directly to your Phone
- How to Download ‘WhatsApp Status’ Images and Videos from Contacts
- How to download videos from TikTok