In the recent update of WhatsApp, a new feature was added that allows you to make group or conference video call with 2-4 persons.
Whatsapp also added call waiting support so you can choose to accept an incoming WhatsApp call while you’re already on another call.
It is very easy to hold a conference or video call on WhatsApp. Just follow the steps below;
How to make Group video/voice call on WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp
- Start a video call or voice call with one of your friends or contact first
- After the connection has been made with the first person, click on the ➕ button on the screen
- Then select any other contact to join the video/voice call
- Once the person you added accepts the call, you would see his/her face on the screen.
- And you guys can add other contacts and enjoy the group or conference call.
Features of WhatsApp Group Calls
- 2-4 persons can join the call, in other words, minimum of 2 persons and maximum of 4 persons can make a video/voice group call on WhatsApp
- A participant of the group call can also add other contact
- Only one person can be added at a time.
That’s all on how to make voice and video group call on WhatsApp. If you can’t find this feature on your WhatsApp yet, update the app from Playstore or App Store.
Read: How to Stop being added to Whatsapp groups.