MTN just recently introduced a new data service called MTN Dash Me Data. This new service allows MTN Users to request for data from friends, family and loved ones.
The MTN dash me data service allows the beneficiary to request for data from their friends and loved ones.
It’s more like the Call me back service. But this time around, Dash Me Data is to request for data. You can share up to 200mb only daily.
In this post I would be taking you through steps on how to request data from Friends and loved ones using MTN dash me service.
Without wasting much of your time lets go straight to the business of the day.
Table of Contents
How to request for data from a friend by using MTN Dash Me Data
- Simply dial *131*7*3# and then input the MTN number you want to request data from.
- A screen prompt would appear on the screen of the phone the MTN SIM you sent the MTN dash me data service to (friend) is inserted on, once the request has been accepted then you will receive data.
- Now, to check your pending request, Dial *131*7*4#.
How to Share Data on MTN using USSD code
How to Share Data using myMTN app.
- Login to myMTN app
- Navigate to Bundle and
- Select Share Data
- Select Data volume to transfer
- Enter recipient’s number (MTN)