Just after the release of the Hot 9, Infinix Mobility has silently released another smartphone called Hot 9 Play.
The Hot 9 Play comes with features that are quite different from that of its predecessor.
The Hot 9 Play is built around a 6.82-inch HD+ display with a 720 x 1640 pixels resolution. It also features a waterdrop notch which houses the 8MP selfie camera unlike Hot 9 which uses a single 8-megapixel sensor hidden in the hole upfront.
At the back, the Hot 9 Play has dual rear cameras. The sensors are made up of a 13MP main sensor and a VGA auxiliary lens. It also comes with a triple LED flash for taking pictures in low light environments and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
The device is powered by MediaTek Helio A25 octa-core chipset which is clocked at 1.8GHz speed alongside 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card.
As for graphics, the device comes with a PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
It comes with a dual 4G VoLTE SIMs, packs 6000mAh battery with 10W fast charger and runs on Google Android 10 Go edition out of the box, with XOS 6.0 UI.
Infinix Hot 9 Play Full Specifications and Features
- Type: IPS LCD, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- Size: 6.82 inches HD+ cinematic display, 20.5:9 full view ratio
- Resolution: HD+ 720×1640 pixels
- Multi-touch: Yes, up to 5 fingers
- Dimension: 171.8 × 77.96 × 8.9 mm
- Material: Glass front, Plastic back
- Weight: 205g
- Colour: Mineral Blue, Mystic Purple, Peach Pink, Peacock Blue
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Main Camera: Quad
- 13 MP (wide)
- 0.3 MP AI Lens
- Flash: Yes, Triple-LED flash,
- Video: [email protected]
- Selfie Camera: Single 8 MP (wide)
- Video: [email protected]
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Memory and Performance
- Operating System: Android 10 (Go Edition), XOS v6.0
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio A25, Octa-core 1.8GHz
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 256GB
- 2G bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Radio: FM radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack
- Sensor: Fingerprint, Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- Capacity: 6000mAh, non-removable
- Type: Li-ion
- Fast Charging: N/A
- OTG Support Yes
Infinix Hot 9 Play Price and Availability in Nigeria
Hot 9 Play price is around ₦ 51,000 Naira in Nigeria since it is like the budget version of Infinix Hot 9.