The developer mode of any cell phone is capable of enabling several new functions, using hidden tools on your Android. If you do not know how to enable this option, see this tutorial with the step by step how to activate developer mode on any Xiaomi phone. Discover new functions, use applications that need this option.
By activating your phone’s developer mode, you can enable debugging via USB, obtain bug reports and smartphone performance, and even modify the use of how the GPU works.
There are several tutorials on the internet on how to enable and activate the developer mode, however, as companies have changed the interface of the Android system, it is increasingly finding a universal tutorial. Thinking about it, we created a tutorial just how to perform the step by step on Android devices.
How to activate developer mode on Xiaomi phones
The option names may not be quite the same, this is due to the system from one device to the other, if the system of your cell phone, be it Miui 10, 11 or 12, see the guide below;
- Go to your Xiaomi phone’s settings.
- Go to About phone .
- Look for the MIUI Version option, click this option repeatedly until the message “You are now a developer! “ shows up.
- Go back to your Xiaomi phone’s settings section, scroll down and look for the Additional Settings option .
- Go to Developer options .
- Enable the developer option.
The Additional Settings option will only appear if developer mode is enabled. Attention, developer mode options can directly affect your device, enable or disable a function just to be sure what you are running.