The Poco C3 is the newest phone from Xiaomi. Announced on Tuesday (6) to the Indian public, the smartphone has a triple camera of 13 megapixels and a 5,000 mAh battery that, according to the Chinese manufacturer, is capable of lasting up to two days. Prices in India start at 7,499 rupees (about R $ 570 in direct conversion).
The Poco C3 brings many similarities to the Xiaomi Redmi 9C, a cell phone announced in June. The screen is 6.53 inches and HD + resolution, cut out by a drop-shaped notch to house the 5 megapixel front camera. The phone has three color options: blue, black and green.
The triple photographic set is present in a square module at the back, with a 13 MP main camera and a lens with an aperture of f / 2.2. The trio is complete with the other two sensors with a resolution of 2 megapixels, one for macro and the other for capturing depth of field.
Simple and low-cost option from Xiaomi, the Poco C3 has an entry technical file, with MediaTek Helio G35 processor, octa-core chip up to 2.3 GHz, RAM memory up to 4 GB and storage up to 64 GB. According to the manufacturer, the 5,000 mAh battery gives up to two days of charge or up to 14 hours of gameplay.
The specifications of the Chinese cell phone are complete with the microUSB port and dedicated headphone jack (3.5 mm). The smartphone comes out of the box with Android 10 (MIUI 12) from the factory.
Pricing and availability
Sales of the Xiaomi Poco C3 are expected to start on October 16, 2020, in India, with the following suggested prices:
- 3 GB + 32 GB: 7,499 rupees (about R $ 570 in direct conversion);
- 4 GB + 64 GB: 8,999 rupees (about R $ 680 in direct conversion).
Xiaomi Poco C3 – specs
- Screen: 6.53 inch LCD, HD + (1600 x 720 pixels) and 20: 9 aspect ratio
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core up to 2.3 GHz (ARM Cortex-A53) and 680 MHz PowerVR GE8320 graphics chip
- RAM: 3 GB and 4 GB (LPDDR4X)
- Storage: 32 GB and 64 GB
- Triple rear camera:
- main: 13 megapixels, f / 2.2
- macro: 2 megapixel, f / 2.4
- depth: 2 megapixel, f / 2.4
- Front camera: 5 megapixel, f / 2.2
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Operating system: Android 10 (MIUI 12)
- Connectivity: microUSB, dedicated headphone jack (3.5mm), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Colors: blue, black and green