Xiaomi announced the redmi 9 on Wednesday (10). The new intermediary smartphone of the Chinese brand draws attention due to the technical data sheet with a 5,020 mAh battery and the quad camera system. The smartphone will be on sale in Spain with a suggested price starting at 149 euros (about R $ 830 in direct conversion).
The Redmi 9 appeared on a Filipino retailer’s website with even more information about its specifications, features, and pricing.
As revealed in previous leaks, the Xiaomi Redmi 9 has a 6.53-inch screen with Full HD + resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels). The LCD display is cut out by a drop-shaped notch, where the selfies camera is placed and for voice and video calls, with a resolution of 8 megapixels.
Redmi 9 comes with three color options: Carbon Gray (gray), Sunset Purple (purple) and Ocean Green (green).
The photographic set is quadruple. In addition to the main sensor, 13 megapixels (f / 2.2), the smartphone has three other cameras of 8 MP (ultrawide, f / 2.2), 5 MP (macro, f / 2.4) and 2 MP (depth).
Inside, the technical sheet with intermediate specifications is formed by the MediaTek Helio G80 processor. The smartphone is available in two editions, as previously revealed, with RAM and storage of 3 GB + 32 GB and 4 GB + 64 GB. In both cases, support for microSD cards is present.
The battery is one of the highlights of the Redmi 9. With a capacity of 5,020 mAh, the component also features a 10-watt charger and supports recharging up to 18 watts, thanks to Quick Charge 3.0 technology.
Redmi 9 hits Spanish stores on June 18. The suggested price is 149 euros (3 GB + 32 GB) and 179 euros (4 GB + 64 GB) or about R $ 830 and R $ 995 in direct conversion, respectively.
Approved by Anatel last Friday (5), there is still no forecast date and price for the launch of the Xiaomi Redmi 9 in Nigeria and other countries.
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Specifications
- Screen: 6.53 inch LCD, Full HD + resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels), 19.5: 9 aspect ratio
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core up to 2 GHz (ARM Cortex-A75) and 950 MHz PowerVR Mali-G52 graphics chip
- RAM: 3 GB and 4 GB
- Storage: 32 GB and 64 GB, expandable by microSD card
- Quadruple rear camera:
- main: 13 megapixels, f / 2.2
- ultrawide: 8 megapixels, f / 2.2
- macro: 5 megapixel, f / 2.4
- depth: 2 megapixels
- Frontal camera: 8 megapixel, f / 2
- Drums: 5,020 mAh, 18 W charger
- Operational system: Android 10
- Connectivity: USB-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, 4G and GPS
- More: fingerprint reader at the rear and facial recognition
- Dimensions and weight: 163.32 × 77.01 × 9.1 mm, 198g.